TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms will apply if you use the site. By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.By using this Website after any such change(s), you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the Terms as changed. These Terms and Conditions and your use of our web site are governed by Israel law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
A Contract between the customer and Alpha Gypsy for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched (at which point the buyers credit/debit card/PayPal account will be charged for the value of the goods dispatched).This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
Alpha Gypsy reserves the right to cancel any order at any time providing no payment has been taken.
Prices and availability of goods is subject to change without notice.
This site is owned and operated by Alpha Gypsy, material from the website alphagypsy.com or otherwise created by or for Alpha Gypsy may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed only after approval by “Alpha Gypsy”, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of the materials or use of the materials and designs for any other purpose is a violation of Alpha Gypsy’s copyright and other proprietary rights. For the purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
Alpha Gypsy ensures that your privacy is always protected on our website.
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 bit SSL security and cannot be intercepted by outside parties, guaranteed.
Alpha Gypsy is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information,
contact information, and shipping/billing addresses are confidential and safe.
Your privacy is always guaranteed when you shop with Alpha Gypsy.
We will NEVER release any of your personal information to outside parties and you will never receive unsolicited emails.
When you sign up for an account with us, you will receive emails on new arrivals and upcoming promotions, but you may request to stop receiving this information at any time. To stop receiving information, simply send an email request to email@example.com
Please note that upon placing an order, a receipt is automatically mailed confirming the purchase intent. This receipt does not constitute a contract, and orders may be canceled at any time due to insufficient stock, inability to authorize a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent, discovery of an incorrect item price, or any other reason, as we see fit. Please further note that Alpha Gypsy has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged and your order is canceled, Alpha Gypsy will issue a credit to your credit card account.
Feel free to contact us on:
We aim to deliver your chosen items to your delivery address, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. According to the delivery plan you choose.
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you.
A tracking reference is provided on dispatch. Most orders will be dispatched within 3 working days subject to credit clearance, fraud checks, address verification and availability of items. We will contact you if there is a delay or items are out of stock.
We are doing our best to make your purchase with Alpha Gypsy easy and comfortable.
– Check delivery details carefully.
– Ensure all requested information is correct and complete.
– Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
– Have realistic expectations: allow enough time for goods to arrive (picking, packing, shipping and sourcing, if not in stock)
– Avoid unnecessary / premature enquiries that waste time and money: take advantage of any online support tools (e.g. FAQs, tracking)
– Be aware that it takes longer and costs more to deliver to some remote areas.
– Appreciate that retailers don’t ‘lend’ goods but ‘sell’ them: If you simply decide you don’t want an item, expect to pay the return-shipping bill yourself: generally, returned items must be unused, in good condition and retain their original packaging,labels and handtags.
– Agree in advance with the retailer if you are going to return goods that are faulty or incorrect, then return the goods in accordance with the retailer’s instructions: expect that you may be required to pay for return postage, which will usually be refunded by the retailer once the problem is confirmed.
– Please note we do not accept returns on international orders (outside of the US).
-Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.